A glimpse into the love, lives and laughter that make my world go 'round!











Saturday, August 28, 2010

Have Template Envy - Seeking Treatment

As I have been browsing, reading and perusing the bazillion fabulous blogs in the blogosphere I am developing a serious case of blog envy! Some of you people really have it goin' on with the background...the side bars....the header....signatures....fonts....etc. What's a girl to do?!?

I started out with a generic Blogger template. Loved it, embraced it, but felt that it was a little too "inside the box" after a while. So I ventured out and found some free template websites that were pretty cool. The current "look" is one of the free templates that I found. It's cute, fun, and cheery - just like ME! - but now I'm starting to get the itch again. NOT THAT KIND OF ITCH!!! The itch to CHANGE, silly! LOL

So I am asking you, fellow bloggy-divas and bloggy-dudes, for suggestions or ideas on how to get this blog kicked up to the next level....personalized with my own look and personality. I need a bitchin', bedazzled, bangin' BLOG! Something that is unique.

Please leave a comment with tips, ideas, or "connections".

Gracias amiga!

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

I get that itch too and sometimes you just need a change. Below are some of my favorites for backgrounds and blog bling.
www.backgroundfairy.com
www.hotbliggityblog.com
www.shabbyblogs.com

Can't wait to see the new look you choose.

Big Fat Gini said...

I had a friend make mine. She charged me for it, but all of her hard work was totally worth it! She's also Texan, and seriously, we Texans gotta stick together.

If you're interested, her site is Jumping Jax Designs. Her button is on my page and she'll hook you up! Good luck finding something bitchin'!

Anonymous said...

My blog is still pretty simple and basic by choice, so I don't have a lot of advice on this subject. Sorry :-(

Jennifer said...

Yeah.. I'm not the person to give advice on that. Remember, I tried to spruce mine up and ended up losing it all for a few days.. so I don't touch it anymore. And.. in the few short months you've been doing this, you have already almost surpassed me in followers. So.. I'm not one for advice.. I have the sickly little sad, boring blog.

Elena Sonnino said...

I had the itch--and moved to wordpress.com---I got the itch again and decided to get a self hosted wordpress.org account (allows you to customize to your hearts desire), and to pay to have Nap Warden design it. Her prices are reasonable, and she is a fabulous graphic artist.