2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
Love my body. Had breast reconstruction, post breast cancer, and that was traumatic enough to keep me from going under the knife again for anything not considered medically necessary in the future. The rest of me will just have to age gracefully, I'm afraid.
3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
I like blogs that are funny, heart-warming, sassy, but most of all REAL. One of my favorite blogs is Chaos Wrapped in Chocolate Covered Grins. She recently wrote a post about Bar-B-Que that had me in stitches! A must read.
4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
My stuff isn't BS - this is how it really goes down in my corner of the world. It's my quirky take on real life. :)
5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Wild game. Duck, Rabbit, Buffalo, Moose, Caribou...add some others in for color and texture if you like.
6. How often to you eat out?
Five times a week, myself. Maybe once a week as a family.
7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
Boot cut - I love them. IF I EVER put on a pair of skinny jeans, please just slap the taste out of my mouth, okay? The word "skinny" shouldn't be in ANY of the vocabulary that one might use to describe my wardrobe.
8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
I would plan my kill, and take full
credit responsibility. If the man is dumb enough to go there, he needs to stay there and figure out how to protect himself from the reign of terror that would be headed his way....just sayin'!