A glimpse into the love, lives and laughter that make my world go 'round!











Sunday, August 29, 2010

Getting to Know You - 8/29/10

Getting to know YOU


1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
I get the heck out of there! CONFESSION - The only time that I actually did this though, was when I was in another town for a family funeral, and having a HORRIBLE, emotional, rotten day. I had several large flower arrangements that I was transporting back to someone's house and the rear view was almost completely obstructed. I ended up backing into someone else's car and dinged the bumper/tail light. I know....my moment of karma will find me, but I just couldn't take the stress, anger, guilt from another person on that particular day. I still feel rotten about it.

2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
Love my body. Had breast reconstruction, post breast cancer, and that was traumatic enough to keep me from going under the knife again for anything not considered medically necessary in the future. The rest of me will just have to age gracefully, I'm afraid.

3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
I like blogs that are funny, heart-warming, sassy, but most of all REAL. One of my favorite blogs is Chaos Wrapped in Chocolate Covered Grins. She recently wrote a post about Bar-B-Que that had me in stitches! A must read.

4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
My stuff isn't BS - this is how it really goes down in my corner of the world. It's my quirky take on real life. :)

5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Wild game. Duck, Rabbit, Buffalo, Moose, Caribou...add some others in for color and texture if you like.

6. How often to you eat out?
Five times a week, myself. Maybe once a week as a family.

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
Boot cut - I love them. IF I EVER put on a pair of skinny jeans, please just slap the taste out of my mouth, okay? The word "skinny" shouldn't be in ANY of the vocabulary that one might use to describe my wardrobe.

8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
I would plan my kill, and take full credit responsibility. If the man is dumb enough to go there, he needs to stay there and figure out how to protect himself from the reign of terror that would be headed his way....just sayin'!


6 comments:

Kristina Churchill said...

Here,here,if you ever catch me even looking at "Skinny Jeans" slap my bum, twice and then doit one more time so I won't forget! (LOL)

Nichole said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :o)

Wild game is just nasty. I have had people try to convince me that deer burger tastes just like hamburger. Uhh, no it doesn't. Gross!

I love the name of your blog!

Betty Manousos said...

Thanks so much for the follow.
Proudly I am now following your awesome blog!

Wishing you well!

B

Jill said...

Great post! Nice getting to know you better. Hope you have a wonderful week.
Many blessings,
Jill

Big Fat Gini said...

I actually broke up with a guy because he backed into someone's car and drove off. I don't know, I've been on the receiving end of that twice and one of those times I had to replace my tail light. It was a $100 so I'm probably a tad bitter. ;O)

Wild game. Gag. That's why I'm so glad my husband doesn't hunt or fish. No thanks...

Amanda said...

So agree about the Skinny Jeans, and now that teen boys wear them, you'll never catch me in a pair.

I'm a bootcut and bellbottom girl for life!