A glimpse into the love, lives and laughter that make my world go 'round!











Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hunting For Wabbits!

"We're hunting for wabbits!"
I love the uninhibited look of seriousness and
determination on their faces. You can almost sense the crazy
testosterone of little boys with the power of a pellet gun in their hands.

And here they are examining the target for accuracy.


This was Lucas' first time to handle a pellet gun, and merely stating that "he was excited"doesn't even begin to describe his exhuberance. His buddy had all the right gear - protective eyewear, targets, and a huge sheet of solid wood to mount the targets on. The wooden target mount particularly struck me as genius since little pellets are quite prone to finding their passageway to freedom in between fence pickets. :)

Not that we've learned this firsthand or anything... I've just heard.



1 comment:

jubilee said...

Hmmm . . . I've heard the same thing! LOL Great pics!